Sunday, May 27, 2012

Living for Zachary shares John Gregoire's 10 year Anniversary!

Living for Zachary celebrates 

Anniversary of Life

John Gregoire ‘s 10 year Anniversary of Life Celebration




John’s Story

On June 23rd, 2002 I experienced Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) while working out with my wife and two boys at our health club. I had no symptoms, no pain or shortness of breath. Even when SCA happened, it was like turning off a light switch. There was no discomfort or chest clutching, just darkness. A heart surgeon, who was also at the club, saw me collapse. He immediately recognized that it was SCA and began CPR but I was not responding. He then asked if the club had a defibrillator. The club had just recently purchased one, and he used it to shock my heart back into rhythm. I had 99.9% blockage of a major artery that stents now keep open and I recovered completely. Please get a heart screening to see if you have any blockage and support the availability of defibrillators. I have a Philips defibrillator at home and at my office.

 Learn more about John’s story by viewing:







Living for Zachary is honored to share John’s story as he celebrates this milestone!


Donate to Living for Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment