Thursday, April 29, 2010

Be an I-GIVER for Living for Zachary!


I-Give.com is a great way to give to your favorite charity or non-profit organization. I-Give is so easy, you register, pick your charity and shop away! A portion (percentage) of each purchase made is donated to your cause. Also, when you shop within 45 days of your registration your get an extra $5 donated to your cause. It doesn't get much easier than that. Most of us do some shopping online anyway, so why not help LivingforZachary in this very wonderful way!

The Vision of I-Give.com:
In the near future, all consumer transactions will contain a percentage that benefits causes close to home.


Here are the steps to use I-Give:

Go to www.I-Give.com. Select your charity (LivingforZachary) and start the registration process.

Pick some places to shop and start getting your discounts. There are over 700 places to shop on I-Give:
  • Amazon.Com
  • Staples
  • Barnes&Noble
  • Overstock.com
  • Best Buy
  • Home Depot
  • HSN
  • Nordstrom
  • Ann Taylor
  • Banana Republic
There are so many more shops, way too many to list. You can find a complete list here. You can also use coupons too! I-Give.com has a I-Give Facebook page as well, join away to learn about updates and special promotions.

LivingforZachary
needs everyone’s help and every bit helps, no amount is too small!

To help fight SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) in Youth, please visit and shop on I-Give.com and be a I-GIVER today!

No comments:

Post a Comment